Table of contents
The Lost Dogs Home Supplies Drive
We love our four-legged friends and feel very lucky to be able to bring them into our co-working space at Central House!
A focus of ours this year is to engage in initiatives that give back to our community. For our first community support focus of 2024, we will be supporting the Lost Dogs Home in North Melbourne.
The Lost Dogs Home is a charity that receives no ongoing government funding, which means every donated item allows for vital funds to be redirected to veterinary and other essential care.
From the 5th of February 2024- 23rd of February 2024, we will be collecting donations to help support our little furry friends who are not as fortunate as own pets.
What goods can be donated?
Donated goods must be in good condition, clean and have no damage.
The Lost Dogs Home gratefully accept the donation of:
- Blankets: Clean and in good condition, with no stains, holes or frayed edges. No electric blankets
- Beach and bath towels: Clean and in good condition, with no stains, holes or frayed edges.
- Dry and wet food: In its original, intact packaging and within the expiry date. No raw food or bones.
- Dog coats: Clean and in good condition, with no holes.
- Dog and puppy toys: Treat-dispensing toys, puzzle feeders, durable balls, tennis balls, rope toys and plush toys*.
- Cat and kitten toys: Small plush toys*, small cat scratchers (not made from cardboard), ping pong balls, wand toys, kicker toys.
*Plush toys with small parts (eg. the eyes on a teddy bear), or those filled with plastic beans or containing a battery pack, pose a safety hazard so cannot be accepted as donations.
For those wishing to contribute to our supplies drive, please drop off any donations to our Central House reception or come say hello to the Burch&Co team at Level 1, 101 Moray Street, South Melbourne at office 25.
We look forward to supporting the Lost Dogs Home Together!
Last updated: 13 February 2024