Table of contents
We’re a team of passionate advocates with access to a vast network of industry and subject matter experts at our fingertips.
Committed to securing the best outcomes, we understand our clients needs, the needs of their business, and work strategically to secure outcomes and minimise cost, distraction and time.
We also offer mediation services, working collaboratively to achieve useful outcomes with an alternative mediation service that resolves disputes quickly, effectively and efficiently.
Support we provide
- Resolving disputes
- Negotiating outcomes
- Commencing Court proceedings
- Defending Court proceedings
- Written advocacy in the preparation of court pleadings
- Appearances at courts and tribunals
- Negotiating commercial deals (e.g. leases, share sales)
- Acting as mediators, arbitrators, or facilitators in an ADR setting
- Contract negotiation
- Helping parties talk about issues and identifying a range of possible solutions that work towards agreements and resolutions without going to court.
Who can it help?
- Shareholders in dispute
- Companies being sued
- Companies that have been wronged
- Directors that have been questioned by regulators
- Hospitality industries
- Sports industries
- Business Matters
- Personal Matters (non-criminal and non-family law)
- Property Development Matters
- Employees and employers.